No Products in the Cart
To keep the focus on what's really important this Thanksgiving (pigging out on pecan pie, taking endless pictures of your baby niece, and staking out a prime TV-watching spot on the couch), we've got your wardrobe situation all planned out. Luckily, the ideas below can be created with a beautiful new faux-fur coat or your old winter trench. Whether your holiday is in a big city or a rural town, these Thanksgiving outfit ideas count for each one of us.
From several ways to style a cozy sweater to a plaid skirt outfit designed for chic lounging, each look is sure to impress your relatives while still allowing room for an extra helping of turkey.
1) A simple black sweater is cozy, cute, and a total family favorite.
2) Wear your go-to cable knit sweater with baggy trousers.
3) A fun feathered dress says you're not afraid of standing out.
4) A plaid skirt is perhaps the most classic Thanksgiving-dinner essential ever.
5) Fall in love with mauvy brown color for fall.